Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Ready to ship today,
Delivery time appr. 1-3 workdays
- Order number: IRRSOLC12
Irrigatia weather responsive SMART irrigation controllers uniquely use solar power to detect the weather and alter watering according to the conditions and the season, providing plants with the precise irrigation they need to help them thrive.
Easy to install and set up, they will water automatically with minimal supervision. Ideal for small to medium gardens or allotments, and can be used for pots, raised beds, hanging baskets, vegetables and greenhouses
Weather responsive SMART Solar Automatic watering system - the kit includes the C12 SMART controller with integrated pump, inlet filter, anti-siphon, water level sensor (with 5m cable), 15m tube, 12 drippers, stakes, tees, 3 x AA rechargeable batteries (preinstalled - please remove & charge the batteries externally for 20 – 30 minutes before 1st use as they may be flat).
NEW FEATURES of the SOL-C12
- The more sun, the more it waters – waters every 3 hrs
- Saves plants from drought and waters when on holiday
- Automatic watering for up to 12 Irrigation Units
(e.g. 5 large hanging baskets or 12 x 20 litre pots)
- Drip waters up to 5m above the water source
- Uses up to 90% less water than a hose
- Easy, Eco, Efficient
- Water source to solar pump – maximum 20m
- Water source to last dripper – maximum 60m
- Also connects to a tap – use the Irrigatia Reservoir Kit
- No need for electricity or a tap - ideal for greenhouse watering, garden irrigation, vertical gardens & green walls, hanging baskets, raised beds, allotments & holiday watering.
Just drop the inlet filter into the water butt, position the control unit somewhere sunny, switch on and leave.
It waters every 3 hours - now the clever bit - it automatically waters for longer when sunny - plants love it!
Use with water barrels or taps Just drop the inlet filter in to the water butt - it pumps water directly from the barrel up to 5m in height - no more lugging around heavy watering cans.
No access to a water barrel? Water directly from a tap using the Irrigatia reservoir.
Accurate drip wateringDrip irrigation is an eco friendly way of watering your plants by applying water directly to the roots - the irrigatia systems water every 3 hours and for longer when sunny - just what your plants need to thrive.Perfect for seephose or micro porous hoseFor watering raised beds or flower or vegetable beds - |rrigatia offers extension kit to water your plants with leaky hose or for longer runs use the micro porous hose.