Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Ready to ship today,
Delivery time appr. 1-3 workdays
- Order number: SB1030
SpaBalancer Digital pH Tester- for the accurate measurement of the pH value of your spa.... more
Product information "SpaBalancer Digital pH Tester"
SpaBalancer Digital pH Tester- for the accurate measurement of the pH value of your spa. The measuring instrument has a probe, which can be carefully calibrated. For this purpose, we have supplied you with 2 ready-made calibration fluids and a handy screwdriver.
See below to find out how to correctly calibrate your device.
Operating instructions for the pH Tester
Measurement range: 0.00– 14.00 pH
Accuracy: +/- 0.1 pH
Temperature range: 0°- 60° Celsius
Calibration: Manual one-point calibration with screwdriver
Dimensions: 155 mm x 29 mm x 13 mm
Weight: 65 g
1) Remove the cover cap.
2) Turn on the unit using the switch at the top.
3) Calibrate the device.(Must be done during the initial operation, then again every 4 weeks)
4) For measuring, immerse the measuring diode of the pH Tester into the water and stir it slightly. Keep it immersed until the values in the display do not change.
5) After measuring, clean the measuring diode in distilled water and close the cap over the wet measuring diode. The measuring diode should not dry out.
6) Turn the unit off.
1) Turn the pH Tester on.
2) Immerse the measuring diode into our calibration solution, which should not be warmer than 25° Celsius.
3) Use the supplied screwdriver to turn the rear calibration screw until the display shows 7.0.
4) Calibrate the pH Tester every 4 weeks.
Maintenance and storage
If you have not used the pH Tester for a long time and the measuring diode has been exposed to the air, the display can be slow to show values and not display regularly. You should leave the pH Tester with the measuring diode in the water for a few hours.
Please note: the measuring diode is very fragile. Handle with care.
If the display is no longer sharp or no longer showing, then the battery should be replaced. Pay attention to the polarity of the battery.
Battery type: 3x1.5V(LR44 button cell)
Related links to "SpaBalancer Digital pH Tester"