Terms and Conditions of the Store
Online Store Terms and Conditions of Use and Sale
In order to use the online store of SPA & VERANDAS SIA, registration number 40103804135, registered address 31 Raņķa Dambis, Riga, LV-1048 (hereinafter – SPA & VERANDAS SIA) at www.premout.com and/or make purchases therein, please read and accept the following set of terms and conditions of sale by SPA & VERANDAS SIA listed below (hereinafter – the Terms):
1. In accordance with these Terms, SPA & VERANDAS SIA sells the goods displayed in the SPA & VERANDAS SIA online store at www.premout.com (hereinafter – the Online Store). The buyer buys and accepts the goods according to the range that he or she specifies in the order placed on the website of the Online Store (hereinafter – the Order). Ownership of the goods passes to the buyer on the day of full payment and receipt of the purchase price of the goods.
If the goods purchase contract (order) is concluded in the Online Store, a distance contract is concluded between SPA & VERANDAS SIA and the buyer. The rights arising from the distance contract apply to the buyer, who is considered a consumer in accordance with laws and regulations (in regard to natural persons).
2. By registering in the Online Store and accepting these Terms, the buyer confirms that he or she is a legally capable person of full age. If the buyer is a legal entity, a duly authorised representative shall act on its behalf. The buyer confirms that he or she will use the Online Store in accordance with laws and regulations in an authorised manner only. In the event of any breach of these Terms or laws and regulations, SPA & VERANDAS SIA is entitled to immediately withdraw from the contract for the purchase made by the buyer and/or to prohibit the buyer from using the Online Store.
Price and Payment Procedure
3. All prices of the goods in the Online Store are indicated inclusive of value added tax established by law (21%). By confirming the order according to the order form, the buyer agrees to pay the valid price of the goods.
4. If the goods are offered at a special offer price (promotional price), that offer is valid for the period indicated next to the goods.
5. In addition to the price of the goods, the buyer pays for the service of delivery of the goods if a fee is charged for the particular method of delivery. By accepting an order in accordance with the order form, the buyer agrees to the amount and payment of the valid delivery price (if any is set for that particular method of delivery) specified therein. The buyer is obliged to cover the delivery costs of SPA & VERANDAS SIA in the amount of the delivery service price even if the goods have not been delivered (transferred) to the buyer due to his or her fault (incl. his or her absence at the agreed place/time), as well as the costs of a repeated delivery if the parties have agreed on such a delivery.
6. Payment for the goods and the selected delivery service can be made by bank transfer, by cash payment at the SPA & VERANDAS SIA store upon receipt of the goods or by payment according to the invoice issued by SPA & VERANDAS SIA within the time limit specified therein by making a money transfer to the bank account of SPA & VERANDAS SIA indicated in the invoice.
7. The terms of payment for the goods may depend on the method of delivery of the goods selected by the buyer, and SPA & VERANDAS SIA reserves the right to modify them unilaterally.
8. Payment of the purchase price of the goods is evidenced by a proof of payment (a payment order, a cash register receipt or a strict accounting pay slip). If the buyer makes a payment by bank transfer, the day of payment is deemed to be the day when the payment is received in the bank account of SPA & VERANDAS SIA.
Ordering and Delivery of the Goods
9. To purchase the goods, a buyer who is registered with the Online Store and has agreed to these Terms shall fill in the order form on the website of the Online Store and accept it by clicking on the button with the appropriate link. The acceptance of the order includes the buyer’s obligation to make the payment. Upon receipt of the buyer’s order, SPA & VERANDAS SIA sends a confirmation of the order’s entry into force and execution. The order shall remain in force until it is executed or until withdrawn in the cases provided for in these Terms.
10. The goods are delivered to the buyer in the manner chosen by the buyer, after paying the purchase price and paying the price of the selected delivery service. Within 7 business days of receiving the payment, SPA & VERANDAS SIA notifies the buyer through one of the buyer’s communication channels (e-mail address or phone number) indicated in the application about the availability of the goods for delivery.
11. According to the details specified in the order and the price of the delivery service set out in the order, the goods may be delivered:
to the buyer in person at the store of SPA & VERANDAS SIA. If the buyer chooses this method of delivery, the goods must be received within 1 to 3 business days from the notification by SPA & VERANDAS SIA about the availability of the goods for delivery;
- by courier to the address in the Republic of Latvia indicated by the buyer within 2 to 4 business days from the notification by SPA & VERANDAS SIA about the availability of the goods for delivery;
- through a parcel machine within 1 to 3 business days from the notification by SPA & VERANDAS SIA about the availability of the goods for delivery.
12. The buyer is obliged to be reachable by the mobile phone number and/or e-mail specified in the order in order to agree with the delivery agent (courier) on the delivery details (time and place) and other matters for the execution of the order.
13. Delivery of the goods according to the order shall be deemed performed and the order shall be deemed executed if the goods are delivered at the time and place agreed with the buyer to the buyer or his/her authorised representative, verifying his/her identity and authorisation based on the identity document (passport or ID card) and the power of attorney, and if a certificate of acceptance for the delivery of the goods is signed. If the goods are delivered by courier, SPA & VERANDAS SIA authorises the courier to sign the certificate of acceptance of the goods on behalf of SPA & VERANDAS SIA.
14. If the goods are delivered through a parcel machine, delivery of the goods according to the order shall be deemed performed and the order shall be deemed executed at the time when the buyer collects the goods from the parcel machine using the notification received by text message and/or e-mail about the delivery of the goods to the parcel machine and the parcel machine door opening code.
15. SPA & VERANDAS SIA withdraws unilaterally from the execution of the order, unless otherwise agreed by the parties, if the goods cannot be delivered using the method of delivery specified in the order due to the fault of the buyer or due to circumstances dependent on the buyer, i.e. the buyer has failed to receive the goods at the SPA & VERANDAS SIA store within the deadline set forth in these Terms or the delivery by courier has failed, including the cases when it has not been possible to agree with the buyer on the delivery details (time and place) within the time limit specified in these Terms, the buyer or the authorised representative has failed to show up at the agreed time and/or place or it has not been possible to identify the buyer or verify the authorisation of the buyer’s authorised representative.
16. If SPA & VERANDAS SIA withdraws from the purchase unilaterally, it shall refund the purchase price received from the buyer, if any, within 30 days from the date of receipt of the buyer’s application, deducting the delivery service expenses in the amount of the delivery price in the cases provided for in these Terms if the delivery was supposed to be carried out by courier according to the order. An application for a refund must be submitted no later than one year from the date of purchase, and upon expiry of that period, the buyer loses the right to a refund.
17. The goods are delivered in the manufacturer’s packaging. Acceptance and quality inspection of the goods are carried out at the time of delivery of the goods in the presence of both parties, with the parties checking the goods or their packaging for defects.
Use and Quality of the Goods
18. The buyer is obliged to carefully read the instructions for use of the goods before using the goods and to use the goods only in accordance with the manufacturer’s instructions, according to the characteristics of the goods and their intended use. Upon the buyer’s request, the goods are prepared for use and checked (if transferred to the buyer in person at the SPA & VERANDAS SIA store). Together with the goods, SPA & VERANDAS SIA hands over to the buyer all the technical documentation and quality certificates of the goods at the disposal of SPA & VERANDAS SIA.
19. SPA & VERANDAS SIA guarantees that the goods sold comply with the manufacturer’s warranties and standards. The images of the goods in the Online Store are for information only and their appearance in reality may vary. SPA & VERANDAS SIA does not guarantee the conformity of the goods to any wishes or uses of the buyer.
20. Claims regarding the conformity of the goods with the terms of the contract are settled in accordance with the provisions of the Consumer Rights Protection Law.
21. The liability of SPA & VERANDAS SIA does not cover defects caused by improper use, transportation and/or storage of the goods or to normal wear and tear of the goods during their use. During and after the warranty period, the goods are serviced by the manufacturer’s authorised service centres in accordance with the warranty arrangements provided by the manufacturer of the goods and these Terms. The warranty and post-warranty service terms of the goods are available at www.premout.com under Warranty and Service.
Obligations of the Parties and Other Provisions
22. The buyer may submit an objection to the purchase transaction of the goods electronically by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. SPA & VERANDAS SIA will respond to the buyer’s objection by e-mail within 30 (thirty) days at most. Disputes regarding the fulfilment of obligations shall be settled by negotiation.
23. A buyer who is considered a consumer (a natural person) under the laws and regulations has the right to withdraw from the distance purchase of the goods in accordance with the laws and regulations within 14 days of delivery of the goods as evidenced by a mutually signed certificate of acceptance of the goods or, if the delivery of the goods has been carried out using the services of a parcel machine, the time of delivery of the goods shall be the time when the buyer has collected the goods from the parcel machine. In the event of exercising the right of withdrawal, the buyer is obliged to return the goods purchased in the Online Store to the seller SPA & VERANDAS SIA. The buyer is obliged to cover the costs of the delivery of the goods back to SPA & VERANDAS SIA in accordance with the laws and regulations.
A description of the procedure for exercising the right of withdrawal and the withdrawal form can be found at….
24. The buyer consents to the processing of his/her personal data provided when registering or making an order and/or obtained through the use of the Online Store for the purpose of executing an order (contract), including transfer to third parties for delivery, payment processing, setting up a customer database and statistics, as well as for the purpose of ascertaining the buyer’s creditworthiness and ability to meet his/her payment obligations. SPA & VERANDAS SIA has the right to transfer to third parties the right to recover a debt resulting from a purchase, if any, and the data of the buyer for the purpose of debt recovery, which includes the right to use the buyer’s personal data to set up the buyer’s credit history and enter the buyer’s data in the databases of debt history and credit information bureaus.
25. Unless otherwise agreed by the parties, the buyer authorises the seller to process the natural person’s data of the buyer, the data of the transactions (purchases) and identification codes to ensure the distribution and development of the seller’s services and additional services, prepare individual offers to the buyer and ensure the seller’s credit risk management for the duration of these Terms and 6 months after the Terms have expired (the transaction has been completed).
26. By registering or making purchases in the Online Store, unless otherwise agreed by the parties, the buyer agrees to receive commercial communications from SPA & VERANDAS SIA to the e-mail address and text messages to the mobile phone number provided by the buyer, including those about electronic communications services provided by SPA & VERANDAS SIA, additional services, offers of goods and other offers of SPA & VERANDAS SIA for the duration of these Terms and 6 months after the Terms have expired (the transaction has been completed).
28. To opt out of receiving commercial communications, the buyer may use the relevant link on the website of the Online Store. The buyer may revoke or modify his/her consent to the processing of his/her personal data by sending an e-mail to email@example.com
29. SPA & VERANDAS SIA uses the e-mail address and/or mobile phone number specified by the buyer during his/her registration when communicating with the buyer. All notices delivered to the buyer at the e-mail address and phone number specified in the order shall be deemed to have been received.
30. By visiting the Online Store and registering and/or placing orders in it, the buyer agrees to these Terms, including those to which references in the form of links are made herein. Any new services and functions of the Online Store are subject to these Terms. SPA & VERANDAS SIA reserves the right to amend these Terms at any time by publishing amendments on this website and the buyer is obliged to review the Terms before using the Online Store, registering and/or placing orders in it. Using the Online Store, registering and/or placing orders in it after the publication of any amendments to the Terms constitute the buyer’s consent to such changes.
31. Contact information of the SPA & VERANDAS SIA Online Store: phone: +371 67 320 172, e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
EXERCISING THE RIGHT OF WITHDRAWAL for the purchases made in the SPA & VERANDAS SIA Online Store.
1. Except as provided below, the buyer who is a consumer within the meaning of the laws and regulations may exercise the right of withdrawal and unilaterally withdraw from the purchase of the goods specified in the order within 14 days of the date of mutual signing of the certificate of acceptance (if the buyer has ordered multiple goods in one order which are being delivered separately – from the day of signing the certificate of acceptance for the last item; in the case of delivery of the goods consisting of several lots or parts – from the day of signing the certificate of acceptance for the last lot or part of the goods; in the case of contracts for regular delivery of goods – from the day of signing the certificate of acceptance for the first item). The right of withdrawal may not be exercised in regard to the purchases made as distance purchases.
2. In the case of delivery of the goods through a parcel machine, the buyer who is a consumer within the meaning of the laws and regulations may exercise the right of withdrawal and unilaterally withdraw from the purchase of the goods specified in the order within 14 days after the buyer has collected the goods from the parcel machine.
3. The buyer may not exercise the right of withdrawal if:
- the buyer has opened the packaging of the goods which cannot be returned for health and hygiene reasons;
- because of their characteristics, the goods have become inextricably mixed with other items after delivery;
- the goods have been manufactured on the instruction of the buyer or are clearly personalised; and in other cases specified by laws and regulations.
4. The buyer notifies the seller SPA & VERANDAS SIA of the decision to withdraw from the order before expiry of the right of withdrawal by submitting a withdrawal form or a notice of exercising of the right of withdrawal to the seller. The deadline is met if the buyer sends the withdrawal form or the notice of exercising the right of withdrawal to SPA & VERANDAS SIA before the deadline of the right of withdrawal. The buyer has the responsibility to prove the exercise of the right of withdrawal.
5. SPA & VERANDAS SIA provides the buyer with the opportunity to fill in the withdrawal form and submit it at the SPA & VERANDAS SIA store. SPA & VERANDAS SIA shall immediately notify the buyer of the receipt of the withdrawal by e-mail or other durable medium.
6. The sending of the withdrawal form in due time terminates the order and releases the buyer from the contractual obligations arising from the distance order.
7. The buyer sends the goods back to SPA & VERANDAS SIA or returns them to SPA & VERANDAS SIA or its authorised representative without undue delay, but no later than 14 days after sending the withdrawal form or the notice of exercising the right of withdrawal. The deadline is met if the goods are returned before the end of the 14-day period.
8. SPA & VERANDAS SIA, without undue delay, but no later than 14 days after receiving the information about the buyer’s decision to withdraw from the order, refunds to the buyer the amount paid by him/her, including the delivery costs paid by the buyer. SPA & VERANDAS SIA refunds the mentioned amount using a means of payment of the same type as used by the buyer, unless the buyer has expressly agreed to another means of payment and the buyer is not charged for the use of such means of payment.
If the buyer has clearly expressed a desire to use a delivery method other than the cheapest standard delivery offered by SPA & VERANDAS SIA, SPA & VERANDAS SIA is not obliged to refund the additional cost of delivery to the consumer.
9. SPA & VERANDAS SIA is entitled to withhold the refund of the amount paid by the buyer under the contract of purchase until SPA & VERANDAS SIA has received the goods back or until the SPA & VERANDAS SIA has supplied evidence of having sent back the goods to SPA & VERANDAS SIA, whichever is the earliest.
10. The buyer covers the direct cost of returning the goods.
11. The buyer is liable for any diminished value of the goods if the goods are used for purposes other than establishing the nature, characteristics and functioning of the goods, as well as for returning them as a complete set. If the buyer returns such goods, SPA & VERANDAS SIA is entitled not to accept them.